Window not properly getting focus.

Hi everybody again.. I've ran into another problem with the terminal
applet I'm writing.
I'm trying to implement a window mode, where it creates a pop-up window
that is
taller than the panel and moves the contents of the applet to the
window, so that there
is more room to type for things like editing files and such.  It seems
to work pretty well,
but when I click on the window it won't give the terminal focus,
however, if i click on the
panel then it will.  It's almost as if something still thinks that the
terminal's parent is the
panel instead of the window.  Again, the source is at
http://165.248.128.118/mini-terminal/mini-terminal-0.1.tar.gz

Thanks,
halfline (Ray Strode)
ICQ: 2478600