Re: Unison

> Havoc Pennington <hp@redhat.com> writes:
> >
> > I haven't looked at this but maybe we could use it to do a nice
> > laptop-synchronization thingy (doesn't Windows have a "briefcase"?)
> >
> > http://linuxpr.com/releases/2008.html
> >

> Should have known from the academic URL that it would be written in
> ML. Sigh.

Programming in ML ain't exactly the easiest thing in the world.  I hate
the anal typechecking.  But it's a very powerful language I've learned to
appreciate ML from the time I had to do some programming in it.

> It does have a primitive GTK GUI. I didn't even know we had working ML
> bindings. ;-)

Me neither.  Still the more bindings the better.  I'm sure you could come
with some very interesting programs with GTK/ML going on.  Perhaps some
interesting AI.

	sri