dLoo to support GNOME

Hello from dLoo!

We'd like to introduce ourselves.

We're a young startup working to make open source ubiquitous. In the
process, we've created tools for our BlueBox™ developers' kit that allow
GNOME and KDE programs to run on any platform and be interoperable with
each other. We would like to donate these tools to your project.

With open source ubiquity, we believe that the GNOME and KDE desktops
will have rapid adoption in enterprises. Users of other operating
systems can begin by using KDE and GNOME programs on their current
desktop and then gradually transition to the GNOME and KDE environments.

As open source enthusiasts, we are very interested in how we can help
your projects and would like to meet with you to learn about your needs.
We are also working on a plan to provide equity to developers who
contribute to GNOME and KDE ubiquity.

For more information, please check out our website at www.dloo.com.

Thanks for all of your hard work to make software accessible,

the dLoo team