Re: Rebooting and halting the system in gnome

 Helix packages as well as RedHat packages come with this enabled.

 Now new users would never go check that file for configuration
change.

 What I was trying to hint at is that you really should allow
shutdown/reboot on all local logins (physically at terminal), put a
notice on RedHat manual/Helix code packages manual telling sys admins
about how to disable it, so that universities, corporations might
change it if they wish.

 For me home user of linux, I don't want to be asked for passwords for
those kinds of things IF I am logged in physically, period.

On 6/7/00, 7:13:41 PM, Jacob Berkman <jacob@helixcode.com> wrote
regarding Re: Rebooting and halting the system in gnome: