Re: GnomeMDI && gtk_tree

Jaka Mocnik a écrit :
> > right side I put a gtk_tree. My gtk_tree work fine till in tears off my
> > MDI page. Soon I tears off a MDI page, the tree in it, become strange :
> >  - No mark to expand or collapse the tree and all tree item.
> >  - When I want to add an item, ....... Crash.
> a gdb backtrace and possibly would help a lot. but I don't think it is
> MDI's fault.
Sure it will help but I can't find how can I catch the error.
The real problem is not when I want to insert item, but when I tear off
MDI page. When I tear MDI page, my tree seems to be copied as is it. I
mean
that all my item which were collapse are copied without the sign
allowing
to expand, and the opposite for expand item. The problem is when I want
insert an item. If I insert at the root tree, I've got no problem, I
can.
But if I want to insert a item in the hierarchy, I have to expand or
collapse
a branch of my tree, and so it crash.
I think that there is a problem in the tearing off method.
Because it apears that there is a copy of the widget as they look like,
but
not as they really are.

--
Florent DEVIN