Minimize ?

Is there any way of telling my gnome_app widget to minimize ?

I want it to minimize after it have preformed it's task and goes into
idle ... Or why not shade ... can someone please point me in the right
direction !!! =)

Aslo I wanna know how to send a signal to terminale a program that is
started with gome_execute_async() , I want the process to stop when I
exit my app !!! I see that gnome_execute_async() gives you an id back,
How do I use it to (I asume i have to send a kill or close signal )
terminate or close the started program ? Anyone have an idea ?

BTW I wanna thank you all at this list, I want you to know that you all
are very helpful and friendly !!!! It means alot to me to get all this
help now when I am converting from Windows to be a Linux programmer !!!
Thanks to all !!!

/Magnus
begin:vcard
n:Wirström;Magnus