Gnome Print CVS status.

Hello guys,

   We might have not communicated this previously, but people are
running into problems because they are using gnome-print from CVS
HEAD.

   Lauris and I will be working on cleaning up massively gnome-print
in the next few weeks: we expect major API changes to be done in this
time.  Binary and source incompatible changes are being made to the
code right now in the HEAD branch.

   If you need gnome-print, the official position right now is "use
the released tarball" until further notice.

   We do not have an estimate yet on when those changes will start to
stabilize, but we will try to keep people informed as the new code
base matures.

Best wishes,
Miguel.