Question about goad: activate-goad-servers

Hi,
  I've got an application of mine working with goad (yes, yes - I'll
switch to OAF, but I started with Goad and want to get it tidied up first)
but have a question.

How can my app tell if it has been started with --activate-goad-servers;
this seems to be dealt with by gnome_CORBA_init_with_popt_table - does it
set something that I can read?

I want to do this so that my app can avoid opening an initial window if it
is started as a server.

Any ideas?

Dave

--
 ---------------- Have a happy GNU millennium! ----------------------
/ Dr. David Alan Gilbert      | Running GNU/Linux on       |  Happy  \