Re: size

 This can be easily solved by setting up a code-snippets and howto
page, where people can submit their stuff, like authors can now submit
their projects.

 You will find yourselves with a good bunch of them, even though they
might sometimes overlap.

On 1/18/00, 11:06:11 AM, Havoc Pennington <hp@redhat.com> wrote
regarding Re: size: