Re: return of the MDI

On Fri, 14 Jan 2000, Antonio Campos wrote:
> Although, I could understand having different MDI children in different
> X Desktops in some strange situations, I can't understand the gnome
> MDI behavior in programs like GIMP.

GIMP doesn't use the gnome MDI api. GHex is one of the few applications
which uses this interface. Look into this one and you will see that there
is already a lot implemented of what you mentioned. If I understood you
right.

Regards,

        Jens

--
"The Linux philosophy is laugh in the face of danger. Oops. Wrong one.
'Do it yourself'. Thats it." - Linus Torvalds