Re: An Idea...

Kent Schumacher <kent@structural-wood.com> writes:

> Does anyone know more about PPD files, and if ghostscript can
> support whatever functions PPD provides?

I've never seen PPD files for non-postscript printers, and I don't
believe GS supports PPD files in any way.  I also doubt that most
drivers in GS know how to do things like change the paper tray,
etc... so there would be lots of work to do to make things happen.

(I'd be very happy to be corrected.)

Sex is better than reading; no overdue fines