Re: Patches accepted?

Speaking of gnome-libs hacking, I've been hacking on some things like
gnome-animator and stuff, but all the automake/autoconf stuff has been
broken for the longest time and I'm not sure how to test these things
without working Makefiles. I've tried fixing the auto* stuff myself, but
failed miserably.