Re: EFS and gnome/kde (was Re: Request: Test suite for EFS.)

> Ali,
> I think what they are trying to say is that if you took the time and
> energy to write a response it might as well have contained the answer to
> their question.  You probably could have added that this was discussed
> before yesterayor something.  IMHO

As I said - I don't know EFS and tar well enough to awnser - and i stated
that i was 'skimming' over the thread and not reading or understanding
the concepts within. Therefore I did not provide an awnser to the question,
but I /DID/ state that it had /just/ been discussed the day before.