calculator for students

I'm beginning to build a scientific, graphing
calculator for math and science students in grades 6
to 12.

I'd be happy to work with other programmers who would
find this project interesting.

Earlier this year, I built a prototype of the basic
scientific calculator in Java.  If you have a Java 2
plug-in, you can view it at:  (I
haven't finished the error-handling yet.)

As I'm new to the GNOME platform, I'm quite open to
suggestions and thoughts from people who have more
experience than I do.

Do You Yahoo!?