Still can't get past imlib problems
- From: "Poletti, Don" <don poletti comverse-in com>
- To: "Gnome-Devel-List (E-mail)" <gnome-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Still can't get past imlib problems
- Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 14:19:03 -0500
I posted this a couple of days a go and didn't get any response. If
the imlib in Head currently compiles please let me know so that
I can concentrate on what's wrong with my setup.
I'm testing the waters for gnome development and have downloaded the
cvs source. I have gotten glib, gtk and gnome-lib to compile but when
I try to compile Imlib I'm getting errors. An undefined variable is being
referenced in misc.c line 77. Two possibilities occur to me
1) These are real errors in Imlib that haven't been fixed yet. In which case
someone tell me what version to use for development that does compile.
2) I haven't installed the dependant libraries (glib, gtk etc) correctly and
undefined variable is a new global or otherwise should work. If this is the
what should I do to see what version of gtk etc I'm compiling against.
NOTE: I have followed the FAQ and some other web pages for HOW-TO so I
have the other libraries installed corrected into opt/gnomeb and the source
TIA Don P.
] [Thread Prev