Anyone building a project-scheduler?

Hi all,

Just wanted to check to make sure no-one else is already doing this, but
I'm interested in developing a project scheduling tool, a la one similar
to the folks in Redmond.

I checked the GNOME software map, the GNU projects page (and even the
KDE folks) and there doesn't seem to be any active development on
anything like it.  So... if no-one is doing something like that already,
I might start :-)  'gProject' is born! :-)

If you are doing something like this, then let me know - there's no
point duplicating!

Thanks in advance,

Michael...
--
Michael Davies                    \  Avoid the Win2k problem -
michaeld@senet.com.au              \  Run Linux! See