Re: Makefile.am subdirs and object files - anyone please help
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey redhat com>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: hyper^T <jcook2 bigpond net au>, gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Makefile.am subdirs and object files - anyone please help
- Date: 20 Dec 2000 11:32:15 -0700
>>>>> "Havoc" == Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com> writes:
Havoc> automake does not let you have stuff in _SOURCES not in the same
Havoc> directory as the Makefile.am. The complications here are srcdir !=
Havoc> builddir and situations like that maybe.
FYI the next automake will handle this properly.
Of course, it's been nearly two years since the last automake
release. So waiting for 1.5 probably isn't a great idea :-(
] [Thread Prev