Re: about gettext

kažkada, berods An, 2000-12-05 01:16+0100, Ander rašė:

> I have made a program using glade. I activated the gettext option, but now I
> don't know how to use it. I would like to translate it to english, but I don't know
> wat do I have to do. I have look in the Gnome wep page, but the tutorial I
> found there is in japanes. Is any ware a place where I can get a tutorial in english
> or spanish?

You better ask such questions on gnome-i18n gnome org

If you have written your program in spanish, it is bad. You should rewrite
all strings in English, and then translate them into Spanish.

You can try give an URL to where that program is, and someone from
gnome-i18n list (or even me) will try to internationalize it, and also save
your Spanish strings.

Magic programs here are gettextize, msghack, update.pl, ui-extract.pl

--
Gediminas Paulauskas  ···  http://03bar.ktu.lt/~menesis/  ···  ICQ 24859336