Re: More Political Stuff

On Fri, 25 Aug 2000, John Harper wrote:

> Sean Middleditch writes:
> |I can't find a place to make bug reports for Sawfish.  I got the SDL
> |people to start putting an SDL bug system, though, which is good.
>
> Send sawfish bug reports to one of:

>  - my sourceforge account: jsh@users.sourceforge.net
>
> (the first is preferred. These are both listed in the BUGS file in the
> sawfish distribution)
>
> For the record: before your message to this list I was unaware of any
> problems between SDL and sawfish, so it's not surprising they haven't
> been fixed.

There _may_ be, I have problems with SDL apps and I do run sawfish, the
only 'non-standard' thing I'm using is the NVidia driver, under 4.0.1 so I
want to be sure thats not causing problems (I suspect it is as SDL apps
just behave in an odd fashion) Once I get it narrowed down to more then a
feeling I'll report a bug that is somewhat cohearant ;)