Re: GNOME homepage !! (was Re: GNOME 1.4 package list)

Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Frank Felfe <innerspace@iname.com> writes:
> > Seems like the GNOME homepage is in evel hands. I have no idea what
> > to do about this. Maybe we should make some project responsible for
> > the homepage (GDP or a new one). A homepage-mailing-list could also
> > help. However, IMVHO the GNOME homepage is very bad. It needs lots
> > of updates and translations. GNOME 1.4 would/should be a good chance
> > to change this.
> >
> > What do you think?
> >

> I think you are volunteering to join the webmaster team! I'm sure they
> will be happy to sign you up for the mailing list, etc.

Not exactly. I'm just trying to find out how the GNOME homepage
maintenance is organized since I couldn't find any information about it.
Also I'd like to animate people to think about the issue and create
better structures for homepage maintenance if they don't exist yet.
If organisation and tasks are clear, then I could think about
volunteering.

FF