Re: Some proposed package removals and additions

> I think that, despite my "helixcode.com" email address, Evolution is an
> absolutely essential component for GNOME 1.4. Sure, when we were
> brainstorming the release cycle a few months ago, the GNOME 1.4 release

If Evolution is really ready and stable then I dont have a helixcod address and
I'd agree with you. If its going to be a rushed post beta security hazard to
make the data I'd rather 1.4 went out so you could just grab evolution and type
./autogen.sh make make install

Gnome has an image issue with stability - lets not make it worse.