Re: Some proposed package removals and additions
- From: Alan Cox <alan redhat com>
- To: federico helixcode com (Federico Mena Quintero)
- Cc: sopwith redhat com (Elliot Lee), joe helixcode com (Joe Shaw),gnome-1 4-list gnome org, gnome-hackers gnome org,gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Some proposed package removals and additions
- Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 17:12:30 -0400 (EDT)
> And if you look at both projects from a 10,000 meter altitude, they
> seem to be about equally buggy, unstable, undocumented, and
> unfinished. It's nothing to worry about; they are just not Done(tm).
> Saying "<blah> is more important for GNOME 1.4" is pretty much
> pointless, as both projects are pretty much indispensable for 1.4 to
> kick ass anyways.
1.4 could do the revolutionry thing of making stuff actually work as shipped and
fixing some of the bugs in gnome-bugs etc. It doesnt have to be new cool and
mega wow. Gnome 1.2 that works is also what a lot ofpeople would love
] [Thread Prev