Re: key bindings

-> I and a couple of others consistently sit on #gnome bitching about
-> the lack of keybindings. Federico's "half an hour a day of work which
-> most hackers find tedious" post _almost_ had me thinking, "Perhaps I
-> can do that...".

	If Federico (or whomever) would write up even some *minimal*
documention on the GtkBinding, I'd be happy to help out with this.  The
last time I asked about this the response I got was, "Look at GtkCList and
the new TkText port, those are the two big examples".

	An hour's worth of design documentation, goals, and guidelines
would go a long way in getting this stuff done...

--Derek