Re: Some proposed package removals and additions
- From: ERDI Gergo <cactus telnet hu>
- To: Matthew Berg <galt gothpoodle com>
- Cc: "David C. Mason" <dcm redhat com>, gnome-1 4-list gnome org,gnome-hackers gnome org, gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Some proposed package removals and additions
- Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 20:53:16 +0200 (CEST)
On Mon, 28 Aug 2000, Matthew Berg wrote:
> For me, having one component that looks and feels differently from the
> rest of the desktop, even including the applciation its running in, gives
> a very unpolished, unprofessional feel to the desktop.
Could the Mozilla rendering engine be ported to render to a GNomeCanvas
(or GtkDrawingArea) and use standard GTK+ widgets?
.--= ULLA! =----------------------------. finger firstname.lastname@example.org
\ http://cactus.rulez.org \ for PGP public key
`----------= email@example.com =--'
Confession is good for the soul, but bad for the career.
] [Thread Prev