Re: patches and responses...

kevin lyda <kevin@suberic.net> writes:

> and at least two people *do* find this of value.

Make me a third.

gnome-terminal's session handling can definately be improved, and this
is an easy way to do it on some platforms.

While you're at it, could you have it remember the command line it was
started with?  It would be really nice to use session management to
save things like when I do a gnome-terminal -e "ssh devlinux" -t
"Devlinux" but right now, it doesn't.

80 days, 2 hours, 7 minutes, 29 seconds till we run away.
We are each only one drop in a great ocean -- but some of the drops sparkle!