Re: glade starting points? (Re: What's wrong with VDKBuilder?)
- From: Mathieu Lacage <mathieu eazel com>
- To: Matthew Berg <galt gothpoodle com>
- Cc: gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: glade starting points? (Re: What's wrong with VDKBuilder?)
- Date: 20 Aug 2000 15:28:55 -0700
Matthew Berg <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> On Sun, 20 Aug 2000, kevin lyda wrote:
> > On Sun, Aug 20, 2000 at 12:06:18PM -0400, Matthew Berg wrote:
> > > Glade, on the other hand, will generate C, C++, Ada95, Perl or
> > ada95? stop the insanity!
> Having not programmed in Ada myself, I can't really comment. But hear tell
> its not as bad as I'd think it to be. :)
It happens that some companies (ACT for example)
DO develop gtk+/gnome applications in Ada95 (the corect spelling is: "Ada95"
since it is actually a real name, not an acronym ;)
Ada95 is actually sweet. I miss it when I program in C sometimes...
Mathieu Lacage <email@example.com>
] [Thread Prev