Re: [PATCH] Customizable time format of menu panel clock.
- From: "Justin C. Ferguson" <jferg lusArs net>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: Telsa Gwynne <hobbit aloss ukuu org uk>,gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Customizable time format of menu panel clock.
- Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 10:24:46 -0500
When last we left our heros, they were speaking of:
> You could conceivably do something with symlinks... maybe it would work.
> But overall, GConf is designed to fix this problem, though right now
> it doesn't have a good end-user interface for doing so. What interface
> do you think would be good? I mean, where do you want to toggle which
> set of settings you use? Some login script, or a dialog at
> startup... I'm not sure of the best way to do it.
What about integrating that functionality with GDM, sort of like
Sun's CDE login where you can choose OpenWin, CDE, failsafe, etc from the
Justin Ferguson - Geek of All Trades - Technical Solutions Consultant
http://www.thedotin.net/jferg <email@example.com> <JFerg at The Dot in .Net>
"...By the looks of it, this guy couldn't reproduce himself if he had an
installation wizard." -- Andreas Skau in the Scary Devil Monastery
] [Thread Prev