Re: [PATCH] Customizable time format of menu panel clock.
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Russell Keith-Magee <keithmag cs curtin edu au>
- Cc: gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Customizable time format of menu panel clock.
- Date: 08 Aug 2000 01:04:24 -0400
Russell Keith-Magee <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> How figure? Australia is outside the US, but I don't know anyone in
> Australia who uses a 24hr clock by preference (other than those in the
> military). I doubt that Australia is the single exception to this rule.
> Shouldn't the 24hr clock preference be determined by an i18n setting,
> rather than a blanket !US = 24hr rule?
OK, I don't know - the person who filed the bug was claiming "the US
is the only place with this stupid time format."
] [Thread Prev