Re: Cross platform networking libraries.

Actually we need to get right into the ftp protocol to add a new
command.  This is to implement the Hylafax ftp protocol in Gfax.

An example is included below.

Trying localhost (127.0.0.1) at port 4559...
Connected to localhost.domain.
220 chaos.think-at-work.de server (HylaFAX (tm) Version 4.1beta2) ready.
-> USER bubeck
230 User bubeck logged in.
-> TYPE I
200 Type set to Image.
SEND compressed data, 182378 bytes
-> PORT 127,0,0,1,4,19
200 PORT command successful.
-> MODE Z
200 Mode set to ZIP.
-> STOT
150 FILE: /tmp/doc3.ps (Opening new data connection).
SEND 27423 bytes transmitted (6.7x compression)
226 Transfer complete (FILE: /tmp/doc3.ps).
-> JNEW
200 New job created: jobid: 3 groupid: 3.
-> JPARM FROMUSER "Tilmann Bubeck"

--
George Farris - VE7FRG
George@gmsys.com