Re: Missing parts of desktop

	Hello,

I'm not a game developer but I've tested several libraries to check the
state-of-art...

* in 3D graphics, OpenGL is THE solution, maybe gtkglarea could be in
gtk+extra?

* for 2D or little 3D apps, SDL is a fair library.

* OpenAL as an audio library

but I think we lack some bonobo components / libraries to play .mp3,
.midi, etc files.

Regards,
		Iņigo