Re: A Scrollable Box Widget

Ian Campbell wrote:
> I think I haven't explained what I want to do quite well enough. What I am
> trying to do is make a nice message display widget for Balsa. A message is
> displayed in several sections:
> The headers, a GtkText,
> The content of the selected part, might be a GtkText or a GtkPixmap -
> eventually even a GtkHTML etc.
> The MIME parts list, a gnome icon list.
> I want to have all three of these scroll together, using a single scrollbar.

I see what you are doing as this:

| Message 10                |^|
| Message 11                |#|
| Message 12                |#|
| Approx-midway-through-msg |#|
|                           |O|
|                           |#|
| Approx-midway-through-    |#|
| icon-list                 |v|

So when you scroll along the bar, the message, the icons, and the
headers all scroll. Is this correct?

    Jim Cape

    "Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them
     pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."
        -- Winston Churchill