A Scrollable Box Widget

Hi all,

I'm looking for a scrollable box widget. ie I want to pack several different
widgets into a box and then put this box into a GtkScrolledWindow and have it
scroll across all the widgets in the box.

The contents of the box would be multiple GtkText's and various scrollable and
non-scrollable widgets.

I have started to look into implementing my own - but since it looks like it
might be quite complicated I was wondering if anyone had already done it?

Thanks,
Ian.

--
Ian Campbell