gnome-dateedit patch?

A while back I submitted a patch to gnome-dateentry to allow using GDate
create the entry (in addition to the existing time_t), as well as some
i18n
fixes.

Wondering what the status of this is? I am writing programs with a lot
of
date fields, and GDate is easier for me to use, but I can convert this
time_t in the program if necessary (but it requires extra code for each
call). If the patch is accepted, then I don't need the extra code.

I'd like to be compatible with gnome-libs, but if the patch is accepted
then I can have my cake and eat it too :)