ANNOUNCE: gnome-python-1.0.53

I have just released gnome-python-1.0.53.  Gnome-python is a set of
bindings that allow you to write gnome programs in the Python language
(see www.python.org for details).  It is available at:
  ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/stable/sources/gnome-python/

Here are the main changes in this release:
 - libtool and the CVS version of automake are now used to build
   gnome-python, rather than automake-1.4 with my python patches.  If you
   have troubles with the extension modules it builds now, it is a libtool
   defficiency, and should be fixed there.
 - The GtkHTML wrapper should work with the released gtkhtml-0.1.
 - some other bug fixes.  See the change log for details.

I also released pygtk-0.6.6, which will be available from ftp.gtk.org
soon (you don't need pygtk to use gnome-python, as gnome-python includes
it).

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au