Re: Bloody WiW again!

Yes but the whole point of discussing these kinds of things is that
hopefully most people reach a concensus in the end.We had this discussion
just a short while ago and with more than ninety peices of mail on the
subject most people were still arguing exactly the same side as before with
no change in attitude.

Yours,

Chris.