Re: gnome MDI doesn't have the delete_event!!!

  Every gnome MDI child is contained in a GnomeApp toplevel window. You
probably want to catch the delete_event for the GnomeApp widget. For this,
you have to supply GnomeMDI with an app creation function (which creates a
GnomeApp widget).
  Maybe if you look at an example, like ghex or gedit you'll find out
more about this. That's why open source is so great.

--
Gustavo J.A.M. Carneiro
[reinolinux.fe.up.pt/~ee96090]