Re: Problems compiling 1.0.40

On 28 Sep 1999 13:18:38 -0400, mclos000@correu.udg.es <mclos000@correu.udg.es> wrote:

>GTCD: perhaps it's a feature ;) ... but it after a couple of minutes in "pause" mode
>when
>listening to a CD, and it will "reset", it will forgive the track number and the
>position, returning
>to the first track.

I think this is a function of the CD drive - I've seen this happen in some places, but
on my computer it doesn't happen. Some drives probably have a timeout on how long they
can be paused-but-active.

>The "reboot" and "halt" options in logout don't works. Must I start the session trough
>gdm to this to work?

No, but I think /usr/bin/shutdown must exist for this. As far as I know, only RHL has
this.
-- Elliot					http://developer.gnome.org/
The first thing a programmer needs to admit is that any program is by far
more complex than his own mind. Thats why he partitions it into neat
pieces and avoids complexity.