Re: Information Applet Thingy

> Ugh, sounds like Windows.  If you want windows, why not use it?

Gee, a panel sounds like windows too.  I don't understand what your point
is?  There are several good ideas from the windows world that we can take
advantage of and avoid the pitfalls that they ran into.  Blind antagonism
serves no one.

> Next you'll be wanting fading menu's ...

Someone might.  If you recall we have sliding panels in ours so we aren't
exactly without flash either.

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-356-1078    \|/