Re: Application window size.
- From: Federico Mena Quintero <federico redhat com>
- To: gilbertt tomgilbert freeserve co uk
- CC: gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Application window size.
- Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 00:14:17 -0400
> The app can specify a geometry request, which can be set by the user
> using --geometry, the session-manager can use this parameter to
> restore a previous location/size, but the wm has the final say.
No no no no.
The application does NOT make a geometry request. If it is restarted
by the session manager, then the window manager must put the
application's windows where they were in the saved session. This
means that the application must uniquely identify its windows.
] [Thread Prev