Re: gnome-socket API proposal

> Easy solution. Download them all. :)

Ack!

> 10 files is just as easy to download as 5.

This is probably true if you have a fat pipe, but I think downloading so
many files will only frustrating users.  As it is, I'm irritated
downloading so many archives and I have an ISDN line.  I have no idea what
it would be with someone who has a 56K modem.

The problem is solved by working with distributions into making sure that
all packagse are in place.

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-356-1078    \|/