Re: gnome-socket API proposal
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rmoya mail fujitsu es>
- To: Roberto Zunino <zunino cli di unipi it>
- CC: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>, "gnome-devel-list gnome org" <gnome-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: gnome-socket API proposal
- Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 15:39:11 +0200
Roberto Zunino wrote:
> I think that libgnomeui should contain only UI-related stuff too. However
> it'd be nice to have some kind of net-utils in the standard gnome-libs,
> just to avoid developers to reinvent the weel every time: maybe libgnomeui
> is just the wrong place to put them.
> OTOH, a new libgnomenet for gnome_dns and (perhaps) gnome_socket only is
> too much, but if other net-utils are added it could be ok.
Isn't there a gnome_ftp (or something like that, as part of the gftp
app) API? I think this could also be included in this libgnomenet. And
what about libghttp as well? or is it totally independent of gnome/glib?
] [Thread Prev