Re: gnome-socket API proposal

On Sun, 12 Sep 1999, Roberto Zunino wrote:

> Would a thing like this be useful?
> Maybe for GNOME 2.0?

I'm wondering if we should add this sort of thing to libgnomeui; it seems
like it should be in a separate library, maybe libgnome-net or something?
I'd kind of like to move gnome-dns to another library as well, though
there are backward compatibility issues there.

Basically libgnomeui is getting awfully large, and it should really be
limited to stuff almost all apps will want to use, rather than
domain-specific stuff, IMO.

Havoc