[PATCH] Some patches for stuff
- From: "Iain" <nodatadj webtribe net>
- To: "gnome mailing list" <gnome-list gnome org>, <gnome-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: [PATCH] Some patches for stuff
- Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 23:58:04 +0100
Here's some patches I've done.
1) mimetypes.patch - adds the ability to edit extensions in the
control-center mime-types capplet.
I submitted this to Jonathan about 3/4 weeks ago, but haven't heard anything
back from him about it, so I thought I'd let everyone on the list rip it to
pieces. (I'm hoping Jonathan hasn't been eaten by Havoc's gnome...)
2) gnome-entry.patch - adds autocompletion and scrolling through the history
to gnome-entry, and therefore anything derived from it (gnome-file-entry,
gnome-pixmap-entry). I posted this about June, but did't receive any
comments on it, so I thought I'd repost it. On Havoc's advise I'm also going
to post both of these to bugs.gnome.org once I work out how to.
All comments/flames/presents gratefully received :)
PS. If Outlook (ewwww) screws up the attachments, email me, and I'll put
them up on a webpage somewhere.
PPS. diffs are against tonights CVS
[Date Prev][Date Next
] [Thread Prev][Thread Next