Re: cpp

First of all, it is quite easy to use straight GTK+ from C++ (a number of
the games do this, and so does Guppi), so this may be an option.  If you
want to use gtk-- and glade, another option may be for someone to write a
wrapper around libglade.  It is fairly easy to wrap (there are a number of
interpretted language bindings, which are generally more difficult to bind
than C++), but if anything extra is needed, I can probably add it.