Re: Help please

((1,2,3),)
       ^^^ you need the extra comma to get a 1-tuple.

Note that this problem will probably be fixed in the next release, so your
program may break in the next release.  You could use something like:
  colours = [ (2,3,4), (5,3,6), ... ]
  try:
    term.set_color_scheme(colours)
  except TypeError:
    term.set_color_scheme(map(lambda x: (x,), colours))

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/