Libart Documentation

What's the status of libart's documentation?  I looked over the stuff on
Raph's page, but couldn't find much else.  What happened to the API
documentation?  I remember it used to be a big hollow section of the API
docs, but now the link on

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/

is no longer active.  Did people give up on libart documentation, or is
there still some work underway?  Or have I just outright overlooked it?

It seems to me this is pretty important, especially if we are officially
committing to it in GNOME 2.0.

John