Re: Gnome-core

George wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 12, 1999 at 08:21:27PM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> > I can assure you that the bug does exist. I can reproduce it with 1.0.53.
> > Juste move your mice rapidly over the panel while reducing. Move it again
> > and again to try to catch the panel before it's hidden. :-)
>
> I tried and tried, I can't reproduce it. Jacob can but he has not figured out
> what is happening either.

I can reproduce it on the Dell i'm using (Dimension XPSD333 with 128Mb)
but i'm using the pixmap theme engine which is really gory.
gnome from the 1.0.53 setup but compiled from the different tars ie
gnome-core, gtk-engine, gtk++ and gnome-libs.

Hmm, wonder if it disappears if i go to the default theme.