gnome-libs has been branched

gnome-libs has been branched:

	   Anchor: GNOME_LIBS_1_0_ANCHOR
	   Branch: gnome-libs-1-0

Before you go into crazy mode hacking in gnome-libs HEAD, make sure:

       1. You have read gnome-status/docs/gnome-libs-2.sgml

       2. You discsuss with me (the maintainer) the work you want to
          do to avoid duplicating efforts and to keep me informed of
          the hacking activity on the module.

       3. Commit without ChangeLog entries are candidates to be
          reverted.

       4. If you write new code, make sure you provide inline api docs
          and tmpl documentation.

Miguel.