I'm done (almost).

Well friends I'm done with my background changing applet.  I would like
to thank all of you for putting up with my questions and helping me get
through my little project.  There is aclosing questions I would like to
ask though:

With regard to licenceing.  If I am to release this with the Gnome
Public Licence is there anything special I have to do.  I've been
looking at the development site and I haven't been able to find any
information on the licence.  I'm sure it's there and I just have to
keep looking, but I'm trying to get this finished tonight.  On a related
note. I'v noticed that some people copyright their applets while others
have the copyright to the Free Software foundation.  Should I do one or
the other?

Thanks again.

                                        -Govind Salinas