Re: Hack o' the day

On Fri, Oct 01, 1999 at 02:05:43AM -0400, Elliot Lee wrote:
> It's a very gross hack that allows you to click a button next to the
> signal handler name in the properties dialog, and have the function pop up
> in xemacs.
Sounds ugly indeed! :)

> Hope this might get some people interested in working on glade <-> editor
> integration :)

I have been interested in working on this for a long time, but since I
wanted to do it right, and create a complete development environment,
I've been working on the foundation of that first.

Diego Delgado Lages has actually been working on it too, but fortunately
he decided to use Desktop::Editor, and last time I heard he was
going to implement that in gEdit..

cya,
Martijn

--
Martijn van Beers  <martijn@earthling.net>

'Don't worry if it sounds odd. Believe me, you are talking to
someone who has seen a lot of stuff that is odd. And I don't
mean biscuits.' --- Arthur Dent